- Feb 05, 2018 -
High pressure hose connector installation precautions
(1) The hose shall not be bent too much or be bent at the root, at least 1.5 times its diameter when it is moving or stationary;
(2) hose should not pull too tight when it moves to the extreme position, it should be relatively loose;
(3) try to avoid the hose torsion deformation;
(4) Hose away from the heat radiation components as much as possible, the necessary fashion insulation board;
(5) Should avoid external hose damage, such as the use of the same surface with the long-term friction and so on;
(6) If the hose caused by excessive weight deformation, there should be supporting pieces.
- Quick connector
- Quick change connector
- Assembly of ferrule fittings
- Sleeve fitting installation
- Prevention of leakage at pipe joints
- Pipeline introduction
- Pipeline layout requirements
- Determine tube length
- Pipe cut off
- What is the adapter and what is it ...
- Hydraulic and pneumatic quick fitti...
- Description of the thread of the St...
- Stainless steel pipe fittings insta...
- Card sleeve connector overview
- The power supply power is not enoug...
Related Industry Knowledge