- Dec 12, 2018 -
There are six cases of oil leakage from the tubing, namely:
1. The tube bursts. The cause of the tube burst is generally that the hose manufacturer did not test before the assembly was shipped; at the very least, there was no root pressure test. It may be a test. This is not prohibited in industry standards. However, as a user's request, any leak is not tolerated. Therefore, before the product leaves the factory, the manufacturer must test the product according to the standard. On the other hand, when the user uses the liquid pressure due to the perception or mechanical failure, the pressure exceeds the pressure that the tube design can withstand. There will also be a burst. For example, the dump truck is heavily overloaded.
2. The high pressure hose joint pipe joint leaks. Pipe joints are used more in hydraulic systems, and the proportion of oil spills is also high, reaching 30% to 40%. Most of the causes of oil leakage in pipe joints are due to the fact that the processor has not processed according to the drawings and standards. If the thread hole processing size, processing accuracy is too poor, etc., the above situation is difficult to cure once the oil leakage occurs, and can only be filled and sealed by means of liquid sealant or Teflon raw material tape. Other causes of problems with the fittings of the fittings, such as bumping or scratching of the sealing parts during galvanizing or transportation, can cause leakage.
On the other hand, due to cost reasons; market competition has made joint manufacturers unprofitable. No. 45 steel is required according to the national standard pipe joints and joints. The buckle cover is made of 20 gauge steel. However, it is limited to the purchaser's low price, and the producer is reluctant to discard the customer. As a result, the steel used in the joint is not standard; causing leakage of the hose after a period of use.
3. Use high pressure hose joints improperly. Hydraulic systems should use different tubes due to different working conditions. Hydraulic hoses are now mainly divided into rubber tubes and hydraulic resin tubes. The resin tube is a new product. It has been demonstrated in various aspects that the hose is resinized to fully demonstrate the advantages of the product. However, some of the resin tubes have a large bending radius. Resilience is not good. In addition, the high-pressure hose is divided into oil resistance, temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, etc., which requires the designer to select the appropriate pipe.
- Quick connector
- Quick change connector
- Assembly of ferrule fittings
- Sleeve fitting installation
- Prevention of leakage at pipe joints
- High pressure hose connector instal...
- Pipeline introduction
- Pipeline layout requirements
- Determine tube length
- Pipe cut off
- Common faults and causes of high pr...
- Advantages of high-pressure quick c...
- Quick connector use precautions
Related Industry Knowledge