- Feb 05, 2018 -
Pipe cut off
(1) cut the pipe by machine tools such as sawing machine or special pipe cutting machine, it is absolutely not allowed to use melt cutting (such as flame cutting) or grinding wheel;
(2) The incision should be smooth, the flatness of the cross section should not exceed 1 mm, and the perpendicularity to the axis of the pipe should not exceed 1 degree;
(3) Use the file, scraper, etc. to remove chips and burrs;
(4) With clean compressed air or other methods to remove debris and rust attached to the pipe.
- Quick connector
- Quick change connector
- Assembly of ferrule fittings
- Sleeve fitting installation
- Prevention of leakage at pipe joints
- High pressure hose connector instal...
- Pipeline introduction
- Pipeline layout requirements
- Determine tube length
- What is the adapter and what is it ...
- Hydraulic and pneumatic quick fitti...
- Description of the thread of the St...
- Stainless steel pipe fittings insta...
- Card sleeve connector overview
- The power supply power is not enoug...
- Rubber tube use precautions
- SAE thread and G thread difference
- Hydraulic hose joint classification
- Stainless steel quick connector use...
Related Industry Knowledge