- Feb 05, 2018 -
(1) Two-line supervisor and branch: Out of the lubrication pump all the way to the inlet of all distributors, the pressure is relatively high. Cold-drawn seamless steel tubes are usually used, the material is 10 or 15 steel. Never use a rusty tube;
(2) to the tubing: From the distributor out to all lubrication points into the oil inlet (bearing oil hole), the pressure is relatively low. Drawn copper tubes are usually used to facilitate piping when bent. There are also used cold drawn seamless steel pipe or stainless steel tube;
(3) encountered in the active parts of the connection with the hose connector.
- Quick connector
- Quick change connector
- Assembly of ferrule fittings
- Sleeve fitting installation
- Prevention of leakage at pipe joints
- High pressure hose connector instal...
- Pipeline layout requirements
- Determine tube length
- Pipe cut off
- What is the adapter and what is it ...
- Hydraulic and pneumatic quick fitti...
- Description of the thread of the St...
- Stainless steel pipe fittings insta...
- Card sleeve connector overview
- The power supply power is not enoug...
- Rubber tube use precautions
Related Industry Knowledge