- Feb 05, 2018 -
Pipeline layout requirements
(1) The pipeline should try to avoid high temperature radiation and cooling water spray temperature is too high or too low, especially the hose connector;
(2) Piping should not affect the operation of equipment such as mainframes, it is safe and reliable to facilitate work, observation and maintenance;
(3) Pipe to horizontal and vertical, neat and beautiful. Minimize the corner or bend a small angle, the use of large arc, thereby reducing oil flow resistance;
(4) installation of the conflict, the tube should be small tube, low pressure tube to high pressure tube;
(5) pipes can not touch each other, should be separated by a certain distance;
(6) parallel pipeline joints to be staggered installation, so as not to affect the installation and removal;
(7) Pipeline For the convenience of disassembly and cleaning, live joints should be properly installed, but less used to reduce the possibility of leakage.
- Quick connector
- Quick change connector
- Assembly of ferrule fittings
- Sleeve fitting installation
- Prevention of leakage at pipe joints
- High pressure hose connector instal...
- Pipeline introduction
- Determine tube length
- Pipe cut off
- What is the adapter and what is it ...
- Hydraulic and pneumatic quick fitti...
- Description of the thread of the St...
- Stainless steel pipe fittings insta...
- Card sleeve connector overview
- The power supply power is not enoug...
- Rubber tube use precautions
- SAE thread and G thread difference
Related Industry Knowledge