- Jan 23, 2019 -
1. Please do not use it for fluids other than fluids.
2. Do not exceed the maximum use pressure limit when using.
3. Do not use outside the operating temperature range to prevent the seal material from being worn or leaking.
4. Do not artificially hit, bend, stretch, or prevent damage.
5. Do not use it in places such as metal powder or sand to prevent malfunction or leakage.
6. Thread type installation, do not exceed the maximum tightening torque during installation to prevent damage.
7. Do not use hoses with cracks to prevent leakage or falling off.
8. If used in machines with vibration and shock, the durability will be reduced.
9. The fluid used must be a clean fluid that has been filtered through the filter.
10. Do not disassemble the quick connector.
- Quick connector
- Quick change connector
- Assembly of ferrule fittings
- Sleeve fitting installation
- Prevention of leakage at pipe joints
- High pressure hose connector instal...
- Pipeline introduction
- Pipeline layout requirements
- Determine tube length
- Pipe cut off
- Quick joints attract the eyes of th...
- Select the top five elements of the...
Related Industry Knowledge