- Nov 01, 2018 -
1. Please do not use it for fluids other than fluids.
2. Do not exceed the maximum operating pressure limit when using.
3. Do not use outside the operating temperature range to prevent the seal material from being worn or leaking.
4. Do not artificially hit, bend, stretch, and prevent damage.
5. Do not use it in places such as metal powder or sand dust to prevent malfunction or leakage.
6. For the installation of thread type, do not exceed the maximum tightening torque during installation to prevent damage.
7. Do not use a hose with cracks to prevent leakage or falling off.
8. For machines with vibration and impact, the durability will be reduced.
9. The fluid used must be a clean fluid that has been filtered through the filter.
10. Do not disassemble the quick connector.
- Quick connector
- Quick change connector
- Assembly of ferrule fittings
- Sleeve fitting installation
- Prevention of leakage at pipe joints
- High pressure hose connector instal...
- Pipeline introduction
- Pipeline layout requirements
- Determine tube length
- Pipe cut off
- Hydraulic hose joint classification
- High-pressure hose joint profession...
- Common faults and causes of high pr...
- Advantages of high-pressure quick c...
- Quick connector use precautions
Related Industry Knowledge