- Feb 05, 2018 -
Hydraulic pipe fittings and ordinary pipe fittings difference
The biggest difference between the most significant is that the hydraulic pressure is a big shocking, sudden burst of hydraulic tubing oil impact is great.
Can not be replaced with a common special connector, because the hydraulic pressure can be subjected to great pressure, ordinary up to 0.5 bar on the already almost die.
- Hydraulic Ferrules
- Hydraulic Pipe Quick Connector Prin...
- Welded Pipe Fittings
- Ferrule Fittings
- Flare Fittings
- Insert The Welded Fitting
- Cone Seal Welded Pipe Joints
- Withholding Hose Connector
- Three-valve Hose Connector
- Hydraulic Equipment Precautions